For the guests of Este Fitness & Spa complex there is an indoor swimming pool with dimensions 18 x 7 x 1.50 m and water temperature 29 C.
The disinfection of the pool is done through an ozonator system. Its advantages over the known alternative methods are mainly due to the ozone, which is a significantly more effective oxidizer and disinfectant than bromine or chlorine, does not produce unpleasant odor and is safe for the skin.
Just outside the swimming pool there is a unique 16-seat Jacuzzi that is composed of 12 seats (with water massage on the back) and 4 pearl (air) massage lounges. The temperature of the water is 36 C. The method used for disinfection is by UV lamp and oxygen.
Those wishing to have basic swimming skills or to upgrade the ones already practice can use the services of a personal instructor at Este Fitness & Spa. Reservation is required.
Swimming pool rules:
- A sanitary shower before entering the pool area is a must.
- It is mandatory to wear a swimsuit, a waist-cloth(available at the reception), flip-flops or bath slippers.
- For children aged 5 – 16, an attendant is required.
Taking care of you:
The guests of the complex will find in their wardrobes a small towel and a bottle of water – a compliment from Este Fitness & Spa. If you’ve forgotten your swimsuit, you can buy it from the SPA shop.
Swimming pool opening hours:
- For adults and children over 16: Every day from 7:00 to 22:00.
- For children aged 5-16: from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 14:00; Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 to 12:00.
Book a swimming lesson (at the reception):
Every day from 09:00 to 21:00